Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tyler Florence :: Stirring the Pot :: Take one

Since I've been on the subject of the Food Network, I thought I'd share a link. My sister and I have a blog called Big Heart, Little Heart - mostly a place for Facebook spillover so we don't bore the world with our sisterly nonsense.

This is relevant to you food readers because we recently started a Tyler Florence Food Challenge. I picked this new cookbook up when she was visiting for Christmas, and we sat staring, drooling and loving on Tyler. The last night she was here we made tortellini stuffed acorn squash and tempura fried green beans. Both were fabulous even though they weren't from the same continent.































We're going to challenge our way through this cookbook for fun. It might be sporadic, but I thought the most recent recipe Baked Lime Pudding(link to Tyler's blog and recipe) was fabulous.

Here's our take. Big Heart, Little Heart, eat your heart out!

No comments: