Here's what we banged out today during today's non-snow day:
- sables, chocolate w/salt and pepper, & five spice (Dorie Greenspan, Baking from my home to Yours)
- ruglelah (Dorie Greenspan, Baking from my home to Yours)
- coconut macaroons, chocolate chip and orange chocolate (Martha Stewart, Cookies)
- triple ginger chews (Bon Appetit, Dec 2009)
- chocolate peppermint bark cookies (Bon Appetit, Dec 2009)
- lemon cranberry florentines (Bon Appetit, Dec 2009)
- salted langue-de-chat (Gourmet, Dec 2007)
- rumballs (classic childhood cookie)
For sure there are gingerbread men, sugar cookie cut-outs, white chocolate cherry, peppermint meringues & toffee.
I'll keep you posted with pictures to come.